Friday, June 1, 2007

Collaboration with Community Professionals

Staff at Kennebec Behavioral Health are always interested in developing close working collaborations with other professionals who care for their clients and patients.

KBH understands its responsibility to the community. We know that we offer a number of services that are either difficult or impossible to access anywhere else in the area. We feel a responsibility to keep those services available to clients who are seen in other agencies or practices. Along with that, we also understand that the best services are always well coordinated.

Many of you are in regular contact with KBH staff who see your clients. If you haven't been and share a client, I am inviting you to either contact your client's treatment staff directly, or call me and we will be happy to work with you. Our release of information form is available on our website so that it can be downloaded and signed before you call.

If you have an issue with a client that you need to problem solve, I am happy to speak with you about the situation without your identifying the client. I know a lot about resources in the area and might be able to help. I am at least willing to try or to suggest someone else with a particular expertise. My phone number is 626-3455 and if I'm not there when you call, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.